Boozy Prana Chai Iced Tea
Eight years ago, they landed in the heart of London’s East End with one thing on their mind. To call time on overpriced and underwhelming spirits.
Instead, they brought with them decent booze at decent prices. No condescending craft monologues or broken record botanical bullsh*t. Just good juice, made for the glass rather than gathering dust on a shelf.
Our mates at East London Liquor Company created this boozy Prana Chai Iced Tea using their Rarer Rum and Prana Chai Turmeric Blend, delicious and refreshing on those boiling hot summer days!
- 45ml ELLC Rarer Rum
- 20ml Yuzu Sake
- 15ml Sugar Syrup
- 100ml Prana Turmeric Blend
How to Make:
- Take 10g of Prana Chai Turmeric Blend brewed black (without milk) and set to cool
- Add ice to a glass of your choice
- Add all ingredients and stir, stir, stir
- Garnish with lemon slice (or other citrus fruit slice)