Chai Coconut Chia Pudding
This chia pudding recipe is heavenly to enjoy for breakfast, as a snack or for a dessert! It is naturally vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free! what's more, it tastes simply like a super-rich and smooth chai latte!
- ½ water
- 2 tbsp any Prana Chai blend
- 2 cups milk (Oatly was used in this recipe, any milk choice of yours is fine)
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp honey or sweetener of choice (optional)
- berries or nuts, for topping (optional)
- In a small pot, place the chai and add water stir and boil to hot.
- Once the chai is infused, remove from the heat and strain the chai.
- Add your choice of milk to extract and stir well and set aside.
- bowl or mason jar, mix together chia seeds, chai-spiced milk, honey and vanilla. If you’re using a mason jar, you can put the lid on and shake the mixture to combine everything.
- Once the chia pudding mixture is well combined, let it sit for 5 minutes, give it another stir/shake to break up any clumps of chia seeds, cover and put the mixture in the fridge to for anywhere between 1hr to overnight
- Top the pudding with your favourite toppings like berries and crushed nuts and enjoy.